Wednesday, July 28, 2010

GOOD RAIN v BAD NEWS RAIN -WHAT IS ACTUALLY GOING ON AND WHAT MIGHT NEED TO BE CHANGED TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our water < - click to get this sick news

I think I'd better start digging until I hit what is actually going on with our heavely faucets - and who actually is putting their hands on the spigot. Keeping my ear to the ground and no matter what the law says I'm stepping out with a snazzy rain barrel.
___________________________________________________________________

A partial list of tools I do not own and must acquire
A good claw hammer
A level
Chalk line
Pliers
Work Gloves
Safety Glasses
(gave my black & decker away) need a Screw Gun/Drill (variety of drill bits i.e. 1/8" Drill Bits)
Tape Measure
Ladder (gave mine away) need bigger one and smaller one
Wood Clamp
I absolutely adore cedar, and know it is more expensive than other wood, but I'm going to calulate the difference and consider whether it would be worth purchasing. Termites don't eat cedar, ticks are repelled by cedar, it is beautiful and durable, I'm leaning heavily in the direction of cedar. I'll post those dollar differences, and unless they are super significant I'm thinking nothing but CEDAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment